The festivities are here and more than ever we look forward for the gorgeous smartphones to be released, just before Diwali to ignite the celebrations early.
When we think of buying a new phone, Apple has dominated our brains through excellent marketing and out of the ordinary products since 2007, but now things have started to change. There are a lot of new and worthy contenders in the market that gives quality for your buck.
Here is our list of top 6 flagship phones you should look out for this festive season.
1) Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus – Without a doubt Apple phones are amazing in every aspect. New cutting edge technologies that apple gives to the masses every year never lets fade away its buzz. This year is no different, read our first look on the new iPhone’s here.
2) Google Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P – The rumored names are the next google flagship phones with huawaei developing the Nexus 6P and LG developing the 5X for google. Both of the companies flagship phones are due to be announced at the google’s September 29th I/O event along with Android M OS, which is also rumored to start rolling out on October 5th.
3) HTC One A9 – Would be official in October. HTC is working hard on its new flagship. HTC does not compromise on design and build quality, we are looking forward for it to stay that way on the A9. If rumors are to be believed, it would be the first phone ever to have a 10 core processor. But hey, did someone just say iPhone after looking at the leaked image?
4) Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950XL – Microsoft is looking to up its game by bringing windows 10 on to the mobile platform with these new handsets. The first handsets to feature the new OS, focuses in the amazing UI and productivity, which by the way Microsoft is brilliant at. P.S: due to be announced at the company’s october 6th event in New York.
5) LG V10 – Alongside the nexus 5X the company is also working on the V10 which may see daylight on October 1st at an event in New York. Key feature includes a second screen which is said to tackle alerts, we will have to wait and watch if it does anything out of the box which LG is
not really good at.
6) Samsung Galaxy series – Recently announced Galaxy S6, S6 edge, Note 5, and S6 edge+ are all worthy contenders for your attention. Edge’s curved display and added stylus features on the note 5 alongside superior build quality, they have the potential to make your neighbors jealous.
All the above contenders standout against each other. The UI and the operating systems namely Android, Windows and iOS make these phones choices come down to your taste, style, requirement and what would make you look the coolest among others, no matter what your choice would be, prepare yourself to shed out anything between Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 80,000/-.